The procedure for admission to membership in the Congress
1. Members of the Congress may be representatives of the Abkhaz-Abaza (Abaza) and Ubykh peoples who have come of age in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Abkhazia, irrespective of their place of residence and the citizenship of a foreign country, who recognize the Charter of the Congress, wish to participate in the activities of the Congress, fulfillment of statutory goals and objectives of the Congress and regularly pay membership fees of 100 rubles or $ 2 per year (Decision of the Supreme Council of the World Abaza Congress of 29.06.2018)
2. Admission to the Congress is carried out on the basis of a written application of a candidate meeting the requirements specified in paragraph 1.
3. A candidate for membership of the Congress must indicate personal information in the application: surname, first name, patronymic, historical surname (if any), date of birth, address of residence, citizenship and nationality.
4. An application for admission to the Congress can be submitted:
- To the Supreme Council of the Congress,
- To the Council of the regional or local branch of the Congress.
- An authorized representative of the Congress in the relevant territory or in the relevant state or administrative-territorial entity, with the subsequent transfer of such an application by the authorized person to the High Council of Congress.
- Through the information portal of the Congress www.abaza.org. A candidate for membership in the Congress can print out the application form, sign and send the completed and scanned form by e-mail to the Congress: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each application will be considered at the Council of the relevant Regional Office, where a decision on admission to the Congress will be made.
- Each member of the Congress will be sent a letter with a notification of admission to the Public Organization.
5. Each member of Congress is issued a certificate with a photograph of the established pattern. A photo should be sent by e-mail to the address of the Congress email@example.com. Photo requirements are available on the information portal www.abaza.org.
1. Proportions: the size of the head in the photo must be at least 80% of the photo size.
2. Photographing is performed on a flat light background with good light.
3. Person photographed should be without a headdress. Presence of symbols on the face, neck and garments not registered in the established order (except jewelry and costume jewelry) is not allowed. It is not allowed to be photographed in dark (sun-protective) glasses (except visually impaired).
4. The photo should be taken within last 12 months.
5. The flash of the camera should not be reflected on lenses of glasses or frames.
6. No red-eye effect allowed.
7. The size of photos should not exceed 5 megabytes.
8. The photo can be sent in electronic form to the email of the Congress: firstname.lastname@example.org